[shineooo2@hotmail.com]

terça-feira, fevereiro 15, 2005

a resposta

"Answer"I will be the answerAt the end of the lineI will be there for youWhile you take the timeIn the burning of uncertaintyI will be your solid groundI will hold the balanceIf you can't look downIf it takes my whole lifeI won't break, I won't bendIt will all be worth itWorth it in the endCause I can only tell you what I knowThat I need you in my lifeWhen the stars have all gone outYou'll still be burning so brightCast me gentlyInto morningFor the night has been unkindTake me to aPlace so holyThat I can wash this from my mindThe memory of choosing not to fightIf it takes my whole lifeI won't break, I won't bendIt will all be worth itWorth it in the end'Cause I can only tell you what I knowThat I need you in my lifeWhen the stars have all burned outYou'll still be burning so brightCast me gentlyInto morningFor the night has been unkind


SarahmcLachlan

Sem comentários: